The wireless BC400 Baby Cry Transmitter is a small unit that immediately alerts you when your baby starts crying by sending a signal to a Sonic Alert receiver. At least one Sonic Alert remote receiver needs to be used with the BC400 transmitter.
A sensitivity knob lets you adjust how sensitive the BC400 transmitter should be to detect your baby’s cries, depending on where you place the unit. The BC400 does not have any cords – simply plug it into a wall outlet – so you can place it near your baby without them grabbing on wires.
- Adjustable sensitivity control can be set to alert you to sounds as soft as a baby’s whisper
- Plugs into any electrical outlet in the baby’s room
- No lamp flashes in the baby’s room
- Built-in indicator light shows you that it is working
- No built-in outlet to plug in a lamp
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a compatible receiver that lets you know when the signaler or transmitter is activated (see Accessories box).