The Midland Weather Alert Radio can be used by itself for those needing to be contacted by a loud siren only. The weather radio has a special receiver that tunes to NOAA’s 24/7 National Weather Service broadcast. This system is packaged with a Silent Call 318MHz transmitter that works with any Silent Call original series 318MHz receiver up to 100 feet away.
Please contact NOAA for reception channels in your area.
- S.A.M.E. Digital Weather/Hazard alert feature provides you with constant monitoring of your local NWS (National Weather Service) broadcast.
- S.A.M.E. localized reception allows you to hear only messages for the area(s) concerning you
- 7 NOAA channels (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Emergency weather bulletins include alerts about: tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, ice/snow storms and other severe weather
- Emergency broadcasts might include: Amber alerts, hazardous explosions, fires, chemical spills and other civil emergencies
- Digital front panel display
- 25 programmable counties
- User selectable warning system
- Voice, siren or tone alert
- Time and alarm clock with full display
- Emergency power backup uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- AC wall adapter included
- Public Alert Certified
- Midland weather alert radio with built-in battery backup for radio only (SC-WX67)
- Silent Call Original Series 318MHz transmitter (SC-X67T)