Plantronics Vista M22 Universal Telephone Amplifier
The M22 amplifier brings superior sound-quality and acoustic protection to your telephone. As well as providing compatibility with those telephones that do not allow direct connection of headsets, the M22 offers a range of additional features to enhance the sound quality of your phone conversations. Designed for telephone professionals using either traditional or VoIP phone systems, the Plantronics Vista M22 telephone amplifier delivers precise levels of listening comfort, sophisticated hearing protection and superior audio performance. The telephone amplifier includes Clearline™ audio to enhance speech clarity in any environment, especially VoIP, which helps to reduce repeats, errors and listening fatigue.
The Vista M22 is compatible with most office phones, and offers near-universal compatibility with single and multi-line telephones, as well as ergonomically designed volume, headset/handset and mute controls. A Quick Disconnect™ feature between the amplifier unit and the headset lets you move away from your phone without removing your headset or disconnecting the call. It comes with a 10 foot coil cord for freedom of movement while at your desk.
- Superior voice clarity with Clearline™ audio technology
- Delivers optimized audio levels for superior listening comfort
- Loud noise protection reduces the level of incoming noises, such as fax tones or whistle blasts to a more comfortable listening level
- Echo management for clearer calls
- Reduces background noise
- Volume, headset/handset and mute controls
- Adjustable incoming/outgoing volume
- One-button selection of headset or handset
- Supports tradtional PBX systems, standard VoIP and wideband VoIP networks
- Compatible with most office phones (not for use with cordless phones or phones with a dial pad in the handset
- Portable, battery-powered (2 AA batteries included)
- Adapter needed for use with telephones that have a 2.5 mm jack