Jodi-Vac Jodi-Pro Pressure/Vac Hearing Aid Vacuum System
The Jodi-Pro Press/Vac small and quiet, powerful and efficient. Three needles specifically designed for hearing instruments and two reamers are included. These needles range in size to efficiently clean large earmolds, ITE, ITC, CIC, RIC and Thin Tubes. Three air pressure vent reamers won’t bend in half yet remain flexible.
- Size: Box measures 6.5” X 4.5” x 2.5” tall
- Vacuum is 22.5 inches of mercury and is serviceable.
- Pressure is 38+ PSI and is serviceable.
- This motor carries an industrial rating of 2000 hours of continuous operation.
- Office/lab use will be much longer because there is so little heat generated during the typical cleaning of a hearing instrument.
- All components operate at 12VDC. Power supply is a small Energy Star desktop transformer. It accepts ac voltage from 100-240vac, operating at 50/60Hz converting to 12VDC. Interchangeable ac cords are available as required.
- Air Pressure:
- ISO LuerLoc assembly is permanently attached to blue tubing.
- 3 reinforced flexible air pressure reamers used as a vent reamer, excluding pressure vents.
- Blue coiled tube extends to a full length of 35”.
- Air pressure also serves to dry and blow debris from battery compartments, volume controls, push buttons and switches.
- Medical grade LuerLoc filter is easily replaceable.
- Wax/debris collects in filter and a busy office should get six months of use from one filter.
- Vacuum filters are not serviceable, replace when full.
- The reusable ball in the filter is a flow indicator; an unclogged needle sends the ball towards the connector.
- Three needles specifically designed for hearing instruments and two reamers are included. These needles range in size to efficiently clean large earmolds, ITE, ITC, CIC, RIC and Thin Tubes.
- Blue Coiled tubing extends to a full length of 35”
- 3 year warranty unless the filter is tampered with.
- Warranty is void if damage is incurred through abuse, dropping, or poor packaging on user’s part, should factory servicing be required.
- Needles and filters are not included in 3 year warranty.
**This is a special order item. Please allow 1 – 2 weeks handling time.**