The FotoDialer is an accessory to any analog telephone where the user makes calls by pressing a photo. There are six pages with four slots per page, for a total of 24 programmable numbers. When the user wants to make a call, they push the button next to the photo of the person or place they want to call. The FotoDialer, connected to an existing phone, dials the phone number for the user. The numbers stay in memory even if the batteries die or you use the FotoDialer with another phone. This accessory is perfect for the elderly, young, visually impaired, disabled or anyone that wants to make dialing easier.
- Simplifies calling for those who have difficulty seeing the number pad or dialing the correct phone number sequence
- Valuable safety tool for young children in emergencies
- Works with any analog or digital telephone on an analog (non-VoIP) line
- Holds 24 2″ x 3″ wallet-sized pictures
- Uses two AA alkaline batteries (not included)