The ST250 is a sophisticated 2-line amplified corded speakerphone that can digitally adjust volume levels so that any user can comfortably and clearly hear a caller’s voice, even those working in extremely noisy environments. It boasts highly flexible sound settings; incoming voices may be amplified up to 52dB. When the volume is increased, the frequency-specific amplification is added automatically. This level of amplification has been tuned to more effectively restore the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech; your colleagues won’t even be able to tell that you have a hearing loss. The phone is designed to look like typical business phones. Perfect for home offices or businesses with analog phone lines.
The internal acoustic chamber also restores low-frequency components in the incoming voice signal, allowing the speakerphone to deliver a crisp acoustic experience. The large 7.4 square inch display lets a user to read the screen, even from a distance. The phone features a quick and easy way to stay in touch even if they are out of the office by forwarding incoming calls with just the touch of a button.
- Conference-grade speakerphone delivers crisp acoustic sound
- Speakerphone amplification up to 83dB SPL at 0.5m (about 20 inches)
- Loud 95dB ringer with AC adapter power
- Frequency-specific amplification for handset and headset (headset not included)
- Up to 52dB amplification at 120dB SPL
- Automatic activation for frequency-specific amplification
- RJ22 and 2.5mm headset jack with control button and built-in amplifier
- Headset LED indicator
- Redial memory of up to 32 digits
- 99 name/number directory
- 99 name/number Caller ID capability
- Caller ID/Call Waiting ID supported on both lines
- Four programmable one-touch memory buttons
- “Messages” button to access voice mailbox
- One Touch Call Forwarding
- Edit the telephone number before dialing
- “In Use” LED indicator
- Speakerphone and mute LED indicator
- Line powered so the phone works even in a power outage
- Tone or pulse dialing
- Adjustable ringer, speaker and receiver volume
- Voicemail waiting indicator for line 1 and line 2
- Backlit 7.4″ 3-line LCD display
- Adjustable display contrast
- Hearing aid compatible
Is this phone right for you?
This phone is recommended for severe hearing loss. If you have decided to stop using the phone because it is too hard to hear, or are only able to hear certain voices, this is the phone for you.