Add Amplicom PowerTel 501 Additional Amplified Cordless Handset to previously purchased PowerTel products to provide even more freedom within your home. The PowerTel 501 provides up to 50dB of amplification through its easy-to-handle, big button handset and since it communicates with the base of your existing PowerTel product, there is no phone jack connection required. With superior hearing aid compatibility that meets and exceeds the TIA-1083 standard and crystal clear DECT 6.0 technology, the 501 produces excellent sound with more than 80% reduction of distortion. Amplicom’s PowerTel are the only amplified telephones that offer yourSOUND ™, pre-programmed, multiple user profile buttons that memorize volume and tone control for more than one user.
120V power source required
This item has a standard US phone jack (RJ-11) connection. Please verify your countries telephone provider supports a standard US phone jack (RJ-11) connection. A phone adapter may be needed.
This additional handset must be used with the PowerTel 500, 580, 580 Combo or 680 models. It WILL NOT work by itself!
- Up to four (4) cordless handsets will work with one base
- 5 equalizer tone settings (high/low frequencies)
- Caller ID with 30 number recall
- 200 name and number phonebook
- 9 ringer melodies
- Multi-display languages including English, Spanish & French
- Flashing bright LED visual ringers
- Paging function on base to locate handset
- 2.5mm jack for headset or neckloop
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty
- *works with PowerTel 500, 580, 580 Combo & 680
* sold separately