For keeping hearing aids at top performance, the Zephyr Travel Hearing Aid Dryer’s small size makes it great for taking on the road, but it’s still big on performance. Zephyr is fully automatic, just like its older Dry & Store siblings, and it ships with the Dry-Brik II disposable desiccant.
Like its siblings, Zephyr operates on an 8-hour cycle, and it also utilizes warm, moving air and a desiccant, proven technology for maximum drying effectiveness. The biggest single difference is that the Zephyr does not include the germicidal UV lamp which is an integral part of the Dry & Store Global and Professional models.
A disposable Dry-Brik® desiccant is included with each Zephyr. This custom desiccant contains an aggressive sorbent and also absorbs odors as it dries. Each Dry-Brik has a shelf life of at least one year, unopened. Once the foil label is removed, the Dry-Brik II lasts two (2) months.
- Weight: 1 lb, 4 oz (582 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6″ wide x 5.9″ deep x 2.8″ high (92 mm x 150 mm x 72 mm)
- Drying Compartment: (Single tray) 3.2″ x 2.6″ x 1″ (80 mm x 65 mm x 24 mm)
- Positive-latching hinged lid with a drying compartment that will accommodate all types of hearing instruments, including cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both ear-level and body-worn)
- Automatic shut off after 8 hours unless the on/off button on the side is pressed
- Input Power: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximum
- Output: 24 VDC at 15W maximum
- Zephyr power supplies are interchangeable with Dry & Store® Global and are CE Marked
- International use with appropriate plug adapter
- Batteries do not have to be removed from hearing aids before Zephyr use