Serene Innovations Door Chime / Intercom & Door Knocking Sensor CA-DX
The wireless Doorbell/Door Knock and Door Chime Sensor is part of the CentralAlert Notification System by Serene Innovations. Simply install the CA-DX sensor on the existing door chime or intercom door announcer for vibration detection. When someone rings your doorbell, the CA-DX sensor unit detects the vibration and sends a wireless signal to trigger the CA-360 clock/receiver unit. (An electrical signal from your doorbell activates the CA-DX). Alternatively, the CA-DX sensor can be attached to the inside surface of your door to detect door knocks. The CA-DX has a 2.5mm jack for optional direct connection to an existing doorbell/door chime (no cord included).
- Detects vibrations of existing doorbell, door chimes, door intercom announcer or knocking and sends a signal to the CA360 unit
- Easy to install with adjustable sensitivity to avoid false alarms
- 2.5mm jack for optional connection to existing doorbell/door chime (cord not included)
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Up to 200 ft operating range
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 3.8″ x 1″
What else do I need to make this work?
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a compatible receiver (see Accessories box).