The Sennheiser IS 410 stereo system allows users to adjust the TV or stereo volume to their individual hearing preferences. It features a lightweight headphone receiver that’s comfortable to wear and turns on and off automatically. The system can pick up sound from up to 40 feet away from the transmitter base, anywhere in the room.
The receiver has integrated volume and balance controls for easy adjustment. To enhance speech intelligibility while listening to the TV or music, the user may select the compression option on the transmitter base. The IS 410 provides up to 16 hours of operation per battery charge. The transmitter easily connects to most televisions and sends audio straight to the receiver.
- Automatic on/off
- Integrated headphone left and right volume controls
- Up to 125dB SPL
- Range up to 39.4 feet in the room from the transmitter
- Compression option to enhance speech intelligibility
- 2.3/2.8 MHz carrier frequencies
- Up to 16 hours of operation with rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Lightweight headphones are extremely comfortable to wear for long periods
- Under-the-chin stethoscope-style headset is ideal for eyeglass wearers
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
What is an IR (infrared) system?
IR, or infrared systems, transmit sound via invisible light waves within direct line of sight. There is added security in an IR system because sound cannot “spill over” to other rooms. Many multiplex theaters use IR systems for that reason.