Jodi-Vac Jodi-Pro Plus Liquid Filter Hearing Aid Vacuum System
This unit comes standard with a liquid filter. It is well suited for the office or back room lab that utilizes ammonia for the most thorough cleaning of transducers.
- Size: Box measures 6.5” X 4.5” x 2.5” tall
- Pump: Vacuum is 22.5 inches of mercury
- Motor: This motor carries an industrial rating of 2000 hours of continuous operation. Office use will be much longer.
- Electrical: All components operate at 12VDC. Power supply is a small desktop Energy Star transformer. It accepts ac voltage from 100-240vac, operating at 50/60Hz converting to 12VDC. Inerchangeable ac cords are available as required.
- ISO medical grade clear tube can be removed for general cleaning, disinfecting or replacing.
- Three needles specifically designed for hearing instruments and two reamers are included. These needles range in size to efficiently clean large earmolds, ITE, ITC, CIC, RIC, and Thin Tubes.
- Blue coiled tube extends to a full length of 35″
- 3 year warranty unless the filter is tampered with.
- Warranty is void if damage is incurred through abuse, dropping, or poor packaging on user’s part, should factory servicing be required.
- Needles and filters are not included in 3 year warranty.
**This is a special order item. Please allow 1 – 2 weeks handling time.**