The DSI Bathroom Grab Bar provides you assistance wherever you need it. Attached using suction cup technology; you can place it wherever you need on a smooth surface. It features a new safety indicator that shows that you have a secure suction grip with a green indicator or a red indicator which means it is not secure. It attaches to glass, tiles or any other smooth textured surface. Feel safer about your loved ones moving around and getting additional support with the DSI Grab Bar.
- Maximum grip force capacity: 140 pounds per square inch
- Suction cups can be repositioned easily, simply lift the white lever and move to the appropriate location.
- Suction cups are made of soft polymer plastic, will not scratch or mar surfaces.
- Safety Indicator clearly shows whether the suction cups are securely fastened.
- Easy, tool free installation.
- Textured handle provides better grip surface.
- Installs on any nonporous flat surface in seconds.
- Light weight, and durable.
- Suction cups: 3.5 in. diameter
- Handle: 8 in
- Clearance from surface to handle: 2 in
- Full length: 17.5 in
- Locate a non-porous flat mirror like surface (tile, porcelain, marble, glass, metal etc.)
- Clean the surface and wait for it to dry.
- Press the Suction cup firmly against the surface and press down on the lever.
- If the Safety Indicator color is Green, it is secure. If it is Red, it is not secure. It needs to be reattached starting from step 3.
- Repeat for the second Suction Cup.
- Check the attachment by pulling tightly or sliding the bar to make sure it is secure. This grip bar should not move whatsoever when it is secure.