When you’re missing calls on your mobile phone because you didn’t feel the vibrations or the ringer is not loud enough, set your phone to vibrate mode and place it in the LightOn cradle to be notified by a flashing LED instead. LightOn was designed for mobile phone users who have a hearing loss, to notify them when there is an incoming call or SMS. LightOn has a bright LED light that flashes when triggered, and stops when the user resets it.
LightOn technology is based on special vibration sensors that respond to the vibrations produced by mobile phones. When an SMS is received, or the cell phone rings, the LightOn unit converts the vibration signals into a brightly flashing LED light that alerts the user to the new message or call. Combining smart technology with ease of use and reliability, LightOn has earned widespread praise from customers and end-users alike, at shows in both Europe and Asia.
- Flashing bright LED light
- Place your cell phone in the cradle and comfortably conduct sign language video calls via cell phone
- Requires no plugs or installation – battery powered using three AA 1.5V batteries (included)
- Two vibration sensitivity settings allow you to increase the sensitivity level of the LightOn unit for phones with short or weak vibrations
- Reliable, simple to use
- Works with nearly all cell phones that have a vibration mode
- Low battery indicator
- Additional vibration alerting can be achieved with purchase of the LightOn Bed Shaker (sold separately)
- Cell phone not included