Not just a pretty face, the ClearBlue™ Bluetooth® TV/Audio Amplifying System provides wireless connectivity for clear sound from the TV and audio or cellular devices. The ClearSounds ClearBlue TV/Audio Amplifying System provides the ultimate listening solution while offering high-fidelity sound that you not only hear but feel and experience.
The ClearBlue System focuses on acoustical integrity in a stylish, comfortable design. It allows not just TV viewers with hearing loss, but anyone in your home, to hear TV programs clearly and without distortion, while allowing you to keep your TV’s volume at a sound level that doesn’t disturb others in the home. In addition, the ClearBlue headset will pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device, offering total value as you connect with high fidelity sound to your cell phone, iPod and iPad.
Listen to the TV with the ClearBlue headset and transmitter, enjoy and experience music by pairing with a Bluetooth-enabled audio device and take cell phone calls with the push of a button. Your music will pause or your TV program will mute while you take the call and will resume after you hang up.
- Transmits audio from any TV, included plasma, LCD, LED, Bluetooth devices, MP3s and computers
- Call transfer between ClearBlue headset and cell phone
- Eliminates background noise for crystal clear stereo sound
- Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR
- Support for Bluetooth profiles: headset (HSP), hands-free (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP)
- Range up to 33 feet
- Transmitter has 3.5mm plug (for MP3 players) and RCA adapter (for TV)
- Low battery indicator on headset and transmitter
- Approximately 3 hour charging time
- Approximately 10 hours operation for sound and 11 hours operation for conversations
- Standby time: up to 250 hours
- Audio transmitter
- AC power adapter
- Charging cords