The Amplicom PowerTel 58 Amplified Corded Phone w/ Answering Machine provides up to 50dB of amplification through its easy-to-handle handset. The big button corded base has an integrated digital answering machine, speakerphone, talking buttons and talking caller ID. With superior hearing aid compatibility that meets and exceeds the TIA-1083 standard, the 58 produces excellent sound with more than 80% reduction of distortion. Amplicom’s PowerTel are the only amplified telephones that offer yourSOUND ™, pre-programmed, multiple user profile buttons that memorize volume and tone control for more than one user.
120V power source required
This item has a standard US phone jack (RJ-11) connection. Please verify your countries telephone provider supports a standard US phone jack (RJ-11) connection. A phone adapter may be needed.
- 5 equalizer tone settings (high/low frequencies)
- Caller ID with 30 number recall
- 200 name and number phonebook
- 9 ringer melodies for each unit
- Multi-display languages including English, Spanish & French
- Flashing bright LED visual ringers
- Clock & alarm function
- 2.5mm jack for headset or neckloop
- Listen to messages through handset or play back on base
- 11 minutes record time with time & date stamp
- 2 year warranty
- *Connection for PTV 100 Vibrating Pad